Description: Attend this webinar to learn how to structure a freight payment procurement effort to achieve maximum participation, quantitative vendor scoring, lower costs, and proper vendor selection. Meeting concludes with a Q&A session with the experts at A3 Freight Payment.
Date: Wednesday, July 28
Time: 11:30 Eastern | 10:30 Central | 8:30 Pacific
Description: Companies should audit their freight payment provider on an annual basis. Attend this session to learn what to include in your audit process, pitfalls to avoid, and best practices for auditing your current provider. Meeting concludes with a Q&A session with the experts at A3 Freight Payment.
Date: Wednesday, September 15
Description: New to freight payment? Register for this webinar to better understand the variety of reasons companies outsource their freight payment processes. Session concludes with a Q&A session with the experts at A3 Freight Payment.
Date: Wednesday, October 27
Description: A relationship with a freight payment company involves a degree of financial risk to shippers. However, that risk can be mitigated with some simple due diligence steps that should be part of any provider selection process. In this webinar, A3 Freight Payment’s own CEO will guide participants to the following outcomes:
• A clear understanding of the financial risk exposure points in freight payment
• The top five due diligence steps that can be taken to mitigate those risks.
• An understanding of those “soda pop” risk mitigation strategies touted by some providers but which have little to no effect.
Date: Wednesday, November 17
Description: For decades and up to today, global shippers have searched for a truly global freight payment solution to support of all their needs and provide management of all of their spend. This webinar will discuss the pitfalls of global freight payment but provide some hope in the promise of new ways to achieve the same objectives.
• Why truly “global” freight payment is a journey and not necessarily a destination
• The unique barriers to a “traditional” (North American style) global solution
• The promise and potential of what can be achieved to provide better global visibility and control of freight spend
Date: Wednesday, December 15
Date: Wednesday, January 12